YOGA & PILATES Class etiquette
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early, especially if you are new to the center, so you have time to set up, fill out paperwork, and pay for class.
- Walk-ins are welcome, but may not be accommodated due to advance registrations.
- Arrive on an empty stomach or have a light snack an hour beforehand.
- Bring a water bottle to class and wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing. Students typically do not wear socks in class; this allows for stability during postures and exercises.
- Bring a mat, if you own one, or rent one of our double-thick ones for $1. All other props are provided for by SH&W.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the classroom.
- Please turn off your cell phone or put it on "silent" before entering the classroom.
- Make sure the instructor is aware of any limitations or injuries that could affect your ability to do certain postures/ exercises.
- If you need to use the restroom, etc. at any point during class or need to leave early, please do so as quietly as possible so as to not affect the rest of class.